Trans-National Migration, Precarious Housing, and Faith-Based Responses
A project collaboration between the:
- Centre for Contextual Ministry, University of Pretoria
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- Georgia State University
- To contribute robust knowledge on the issues that migrants face in accessing good housing in cities.
- To build primary and internationally comparative knowledge on migrant
- To increase the capacity of stakeholders and organisations to advance, and
advocate for best practice options for migrant housing.